Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Welcome to my blog!

Hello! Thank you for reading, dear friend! Some of you will know that I have thus far staunchly refused to join the oodles and oodles of contemporary-minded folks that maintain an "online presence". I am not "on" Facebook or MySpace. I don't text or IM. I neither Twitter nor 'blog. Until now. After a fifteen-week stint spent at Women's College Hospital and St. Joseph's Health Centre, followed by nearly four weeks (!) of learning to look after young P dog (that's Peter for those of you not versed in thug) at home, I have determined that it's actually impossible to keep up with family and friends without reliance on this "information superhighway" I've heard so much about. Thus, the weblog. Here, I intend to keep you, dear reader, up-to-date on the wild and wacky world of parenting the li'l peanut, whose photo you'll see above (this is Peter en route home from the hospital - I believe he's contemplating his predicament, what with the amateurs taking over his care). But, first, we have some catching up to do ...

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere! It might be selfish, but I for one am incredibly glad you joined the blog world, because now I can see Peter whenever I want, kids' colds be damned!
    I'm pretty certain you're at a level of exhaustion that usually causes craziness in mere mortals, but since you've proved to be a Superwoman in these past few months, I'm just in awe that you're posting beautiful photos and great commentary about said photos!
    Give Peter a big hug from all of us and can't wait for the next installment!
    Pasc & Co

    ReplyDelete